Covid-19 Update for NashCamp 2020
Like so many other events in the music community, NashCamp 2020 has been cancelled.
It being my second year as director, this was absolutely the last decision I wanted to make but considering the health and safety of our NashCampers, I felt that this was the most sustainable choice. We can all agree on how wonderful holding camp in August would be. However, with multiple states (and countries) coming together for NashCamp, attempting to adequately predict what guidelines will be in place, and considering the varying financial situations that attendees may be experiencing I could not, in good faith, hold NashCamp this year.
So what happens next?
The amazing instructors that were scheduled for this year are already preparing for camp in 2021! Additionally, I am actively working with Camp Marymount to reschedule our dates and once everything is finalized we will make an official announcement here on the website and via email. If you would like to be added to our email list to receive the latest developments on NashCamp 2021, please email email@example.com and let us know!
So many of you have reached out with support over the last few weeks and I appreciate all the emails and calls I have gotten. Please know that they have not gone unnoticed. This was a heartbreaking decision but I sincerely thank you for understanding. I will keep you as informed as possible on future happenings for NashCamp and I know that we’ll be able to pick up right where we left off!
Be well, stay safe, and keep picking,
Emma Forster – NashCamp Director